Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Sixth Day of Christmas

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

6 chumps surviving
5 macaronis with cheese!
4 extra lunch mates
3 loaves of pumpkin
2 paid for dinners
And an off-limits box from Amazon!

If I was still at BYU, I would take Dawn's class.
Survivor is one of our guilty pleasure shows.  I want to go on it only slightly less than I'd like to be on the Amazing Race.  I think that as a gimmick they should put both Lewis and me on the same season, but we will keep it a secret to everyone else on the show that we are married.  CBS and Survivor are obviously all about the gimmicks, so why not?

Anyway tonight is the finale.  (And don't worry, if you're a fan and you haven't seen it, I won't give anything away.)  I don't really know why I'm watching - I only liked one of the six remaining players, and I don't think that person has a chance.  But I'm watching it anyway.  Because it's the sixth day of Christmas.  And even if it wasn't... I'm hooked so it doesn't matter.

In other news, the sickness that hit the Youngs seems to be finally leaving us.  Jack has definitely been sick today, but he's a trooper and hasn't been too terribly extra fussy.  A little, but he's grinning and cooing at me right now, so any fussiness is forgiven.  Cause srsly.  He's adorable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...