Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Fifth Day of Christmas

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

5 macaronis with cheese!
4 extra lunch mates
3 loaves of pumpkin
2 paid for dinners
And an off-limits box from Amazon!


Monopoly for iPad is available for free today so Lewis and I both got it.  Buuut it kept crashing every time we tried to play against each other over Wi-Fi.  Remembering that it was on sale at Walmart, I suggested that we just go buy the board game and play that.

So we did.  And after an epic, back-and-forth battle lasting a little over the length of the movie "Scrooged," I was victorious thanks to three lands on Free Parking and a well-timed trade.  I ended up with a net value of $20,290, all of the hotels, and all but two of the property sets.

It was awesome.

While we are Walmart we also bought five boxes of macaroni and cheese in preparation for lunches over Christmas break and also to fulfill today's requirement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...