Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Eighth Day of Christmas

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

8 Muppet carols
7 fresh tortillas
6 chumps surviving
5 macaronis with cheese!
4 extra lunch mates
3 loaves of pumpkin
2 paid for dinners
And an off-limits box from Amazon!


Lewis is so sweet.  He always makes sure I have my day of Christmas.

We had a plan for the eighth day, but after running around all over Utah county, we didn't get around to it.  On the way home from Orem, we were listening to the soundtrack from A Muppet Christmas Carol.  By the time we got home, we had listened to eleven of the songs on the CD: two instrumental, one sung by a human, and eight sung exclusively by Muppets.

Lewis had already done the math and shut off the music at strategic times during the last song to conversate with me, ensuring that we didn't get to track twelve and that I had my eighth day.

Love that guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...