Friday, December 16, 2011

The Fourth Day of Christmas

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

4 extra lunch mates
3 loaves of pumpkin
2 paid for dinners
And an off-limits box from Amazon!


Every Friday Jack and I go and eat lunch with Lewis at his school.  Since today was the last day of school before Christmas break, we stuck around a little longer than usual to enjoy the Christmasy activities that were occurring.

But then my cold took a turn for the worse and we came home.  I've been pretty much worthless since then.  Thank goodness Lewis is home to take care of me now.

Anyway instead of just the three of us, we also had lunch with Lewis' team teacher and her fiance, plus two other teachers.  Merriment and fully bellies were had by all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...