Friday, December 23, 2011

The Eleventh Day of Christmas

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

11 soupy spoonfuls
10 secret weapons
9 different cookies
8 Muppet carols
7 fresh tortillas
6 chumps surviving
5 macaronis with cheese!
4 extra lunch mates
3 loaves of pumpkin
2 paid for dinners
And an off-limits box from Amazon!


The eleventh day of Christmas was a group effort.  Lewis, his mom, and I were all searching for something that would work.  I thought we had it in the bag when I counted eleven ingredients on a scrumptious bag of pistachios - but I miscounted and there were only ten.  Because day eleven has practically just fallen into my hands the past two years, I took it for granted that I would be able to find something that I didn't even think about it until about seven o'clock tonight.

We were helping Lewis' parents with a project, so they provided dinner for us in the form of leftover taco soup.  I very carefully polished my portion off in eleven (rather large) spoonfuls.  Boo-ya.

Eleven is hard!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...