Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Eager to Please

Jack is such a good little boy.  Since he was born we've developed quite the relationship.  Gone are the days where he didn't listen to me.  He is now very obedient.

When I asked to him to please slow down because he was growing far too quickly, he listened.  It was very sweet of him, but I meant it only as wishful thinking.

At his four month well-baby doctor's appointment, Jack was 13 pounds, 10 ounces - 25th percentile.  He was already pretty skinny back then.

Today he had his six month check.  He weighed in at 14 pounds, 11 ounces.  Yes, he gained a pound and an ounce.  That's all.  He is now in the 10th percentile for weight.

Jack, dearie, I am so glad that you have established yourself as a baby who will listen to me.  But even though I am enjoying you as my little squish, I hereby give you permission to let this one go.

In other news, um, Jack is six months old.  How did this happen?  I'm pretty sure the first six months of my pregnancy with him did not go by this quickly.  Is someone messing with time?  I think someone is messing with time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...