Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Super Lyssa!

I challenge you to be as awesome as me. I have a final paper due on Friday for my internship class. Ten pages + eight professional references + two church-related references = a pain in anyone's butt. But I got it done today in THREE HOURS AND FIFTEEN MINUTES. And I didn't even have to alter the margins to 1.15 inches or make the font 12.5 to make it seem longer... I wrote an extra half a page as is! Plus I added a chart I talked about in it as an appendix. PLUS I really put thought in to it and didn't do a sloppy job... yeah. I'm that awesome.

Go ahead and try. I freaking challenge you.

3 comments:

elsalgal said...

Well done, my dear. By the way, the random word I need to type in order to be able to comment here is "poograte". I love it.

Cass said...

You would be more awesome if you always put that much effort into it. I think this must have been a fluke. ;) j/k I think it's great. Well done.

Paul Epperson said...

Something that always surprises me is Alyssa's humility. She has managed to last a long while without publishing a post dedicated to her awesomeness. Congrats, Alyssa.

PS. In order to poograte does one need to use a poo grater? I just ate quesadillas and had to use a cheese grater, so that left a very interesting image in my mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...