It's 8:30 and I'm tired, but Lewis won't let me take a nap, so to get him back, I'm going to fill out this -
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Right this second, it's Planet Earth. Other favorites include the Office, 30 Rock, Law and Order, 24, and sportz. Especially college football. Go Cougs!
2. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Typically ranch, but he'll spring for caesar if he's feeling daring.
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Those candy circus peanuts. They just look gross.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink?
Dr. Pepper or pepsi. Sometimes root beer, sprite, or apple beer, but only sometimes.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Provo. It's nice cause our high schools have the same mascot.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
I asked him and he said, "I'm pretty sure you have to do this one on your own." So I don't know.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Signed footballs. We'd have a room just for them.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
The type from Subway. Chicken breast on wheat with provolone, tomatoes, green peppers, olives, lettuce, and a little bit of onion. I've ordered it once or twice.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Moro bars. But not gross ones that melted on the way over here from New Zealand.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Well, he really likes Marshmallow Mateys and Coco Roos, but the other day we found Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys - the best of both. Pretty sure that takes the cake. Or possibly pancake.
11. What would he never wear?
Red. Excepts for when Tiger is playing in the Masters or any other major golf tournament. On Sunday.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
The Brigham Young University Football Team. Followed by the San Francisco 49ers (he's a big fan of cousin Steve) and the Utah Jazz. Rounding out the top five are Cougar Basketball and Hockey (teams 2-4 are in no particular order)
13. Who did he vote for?
Gasp! Voter confidentiality, people! (Obama)
14. Who is his best friend?
Well, Bronco Mendenhall is his favorite person, but they're not really on speaking terms. So maybe me. Or Kyle or Royce - his BFFs.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Take naps and be happy. Apparently.
16. What is his heritage?
Brigham's brothers. Two of 'em.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Snap, I don't think I've baked him a cake before. I guess we've only ever celebrated one of his birthdays together (don't judge us), and his mom bought a Costco cake for it. So maybe pie.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Football and hockey and ballroom dancing. And skiing.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching football. And I could too.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
I would tell you, but my mom reads my blog.