Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day

I just had an appointment with a first grader. When he saw me, he said, "There's a booger hanging out of your nose. " Since I've been sick, this was entirely plausible, but as I touched my nose to check, he shouted "April fools!" He got me. He got me good.

In other news:

Dear Weather,

I don't know if you noticed, but it's April. Just thought I'd point that out to you, cause judging by the snow and ice I had to remove from my car this morning, you forgot.

Cordially,

Alyssa Young

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is awesome. I'll try the booger thing on somebody else today:)

Let me know if we need to send multiple letters to the weather...I'm all in.

Cass said...

Crafty little booger!

...the first grader, that is. Not the imaginary one in your nose.

elsalgal said...

Lyss, your blog makes me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...