Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Post About Poop

I officially dub this week to be poopy.

My dear son Jack, who has not had a blowout in nearly a MONTH, decided to have two - two - major ones this week.

The first went straight up his front.  Not his back, his front.  I didn't even know that was possible.  I guess you learn something new every day as a parent.

The second one went not only up his front, but down his legs too.  It then travelled into his hands and onto his feet as he wailed and flailed while I cleaned him up.  The most impressive part was the amount I cleaned out of his belly button.

Did I mention that these were the only two poo diapers he's had in the past three days?  And I thought I would be excited when his digestive tract matured and he stopped having so many poopy diapers...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...