Thursday, May 21, 2009

Utah Drivers

For years - years! - I have been listening to people talk about how terrible Utah drivers are. Years! As for me and myself, I never really could see what the big deal was about. As far as I could tell, there didn't seem to be that much difference between Utah drivers and drivers of other places around the country. But whatevs. I just figured I wasn't as observant as everyone else seems to be about the drivers up in here.

Until today, when I came across this very interesting story on Yahoo. For your convenience, I've inserted the chart here, listing our fifty states and the District of Columbia in order, from the best drivers to the worst.

1 IDAHO
1 WISCONSIN
3 MONTANA
4 KANSAS
5 SOUTH DAKOTA
5 NEBRASKA
7 UTAH
8 WYOMING
8 IOWA
8 OREGON
8 MINNESOTA
12 ALASKA
12 NORTH DAKOTA
14 VERMONT
15 COLORADO
15 MISSOURI
17 OKLAHOMA
17 WASHINGTON
19 NEW MEXICO
20 NORTH CAROLINA
21 VIRGINIA
22 INDIANA
22 MICHIGAN
24 ARKANSAS
24 TEXAS
26 ALABAMA
26 NEVADA
28 WEST VIRGINIA
29 ILLINOIS
30 ARIZONA
31 MAINE
32 DELAWARE
33 NEW HAMPSHIRE
34 OHIO
35 KENTUCKY
36 PENNSYLVANIA
37 LOUISIANA
38 TENNESSEE
38 MISSISSIPPI
40 SOUTH CAROLINA
40 MARYLAND
42 CONNECTICUT
43 FLORIDA
44 DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
45 MASSACHUSETTS
46 RHODE ISLAND
47 GEORGIA
48 CALIFORNIA
49 HAWAII
50 NEW JERSEY
51 NEW YORK

Twist!

Utah drivers aren't bad! They're the seventh best drivers in the freaking nation!

To be fair, it's true: There are lots of bad drivers in Utah. They're all from California, and this list finally confirms that.

3 comments:

willus said...

Word play!

Cass said...

Oh, I see. It's all those da*n Californians!!! I can't say I'm surprised.

Laura said...

Hooray for My Idaho!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...