The Top Whatever Number I Get to Before I Stop Reasons My Husband is Cooler than Yours
1. He teaches fourth grade.
|I think Lewis is the merriest every month.|
2. He provides nighttime entertainment by talking in his sleep.
3. He goes along with my crazy ideas.
|Jack in a cloth diaper. He's skinny.|
4. He has perfected the homemade pizza.
|I want some right now.|
5. He singled-handedly brings home the bacon so I can stay home with Jack.
|His new school.|
|We usually eat bacon when we go to Park City.|
7. We can get excited about things together and not think the other is too dorky.
|Lewis at Disneyland is like Lewis in a candy shop.|
8. He loves his son so much.
I love watching the two of them play. Lewis adores Jack and Jack... well, he used to just tolerate him, but he's warming up to him. In a few months, I know Jack will be following him around wherever he goes and Dad coming home from work will be the best part of his day.
9. He always puts Jack in his car seat so I don't have to.
|I don't have one of Jack in his car seat, so here's just a picture I love of the two of them.|
Jack HATES his car seat, in spite of our efforts to make him like it by saying, "Yay!" very enthusiastically whenever we talk about it. And I hate putting him in. Lewis is always willing to bite the bullet and put him in when we go places together.
10. He likes me. He really likes me.
I know most married couples love each other, but I'm not sure that all of them LIKE each other. But I know that Lewis likes me, and I like him. Saturday night comes around, and we are just fine sitting at home, catching up on all the movies we missed seeing in theaters the past few months cause we had Jack and cause they are all at the Redbox now. And we love it.
Ten is a nice round number, so I'm going to stop there. Plus Jack keeps trying to hit the keys and he's a crafty one, so it's getting harder and harder to stop him. I'll just end with this: I love Lewis.