Friday, May 11, 2012

Jack is Behind Door Number One

Jack figured out doors.

Not the knob thing, so much.  Just that they can be opened or closed through pushing, depending on which side you are on.

What does this mean for me?  It means that whatever little privacy I had has now evaporated.

You see, I usually leave the bathroom door ajar when I use it, just in case Jack gets into any trouble.  But now that he figured out how to push open the door, instead of just sitting outside, waiting for me to come out, he now welcomes himself right on in.

I learned quickly to shut the door all the way.  So instead Jack will lie down at the bottom of the door, stick his weeny hands under it, and make the weird noises he makes.

When he's not infringing on my me time, Jack likes to shut himself in the closet with the light off.  I don't even think he noticed he couldn't see until I opened the door.  He was just sitting there, happy as a clam, snacking on the shoe lace of my left hiking boot.

He's very proud of his cleverness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...