Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Thingz!!!!!!!1

There is an epidemic going on around facebook, and I thought that I should share it in the blog world. Because I'm just that awesome. Here are my 25 random things.

1. My middle initial, L, stands for Barbie.
2. I once won Miss Congeniality in a midget pageant.
3. I share a birthday with Moses and the harlot Isabel.
4. If you spell my first name backwards, you get a Chinese swear word.
5. I won a gold medal for figure skating in the 2008 Summer Olympics.
6. I love the Twilight series so much and will one day marry Edmund Cullem.
7. I'm a wizard, Harry.
8. I was once investigated by both the FBI, the CIA, and CTU.
9. Myth Busters once featured an episode solely about me.
10. I climbed to the summit of Mt. Everest in two days.
11. In French, my last name means old.
12. During full moons on even months, I turn into a stripper.
13. I was accepted into both Harvard and Princeton, but elected to go to BYU because it just felt right.
14. I was once asked to perform a duet with Steve Tyler, but I said no.
15.
16. I typed number 15 in invisible ink.
17. I was with both Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy when they were shot. But not Ronald Reagan.
18. I died once. But I got better.
19. I once dated a pair of twins without knowing it.
20. When I was twelve, I worked closely with Albert Einstein to develop the bayonet.
21. You know that girl in "Bring It On" and "Spiderman"? That's me.
22. I'm going on a mission next month. But I haven't told my husband yet.
23. I invented Latin on a dare. It's not really an ancient language.
24. I'm thinking of applying for a job as a circus freak. I'll be the bearded lady.
25. I'm not wearing any pants.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...