Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Second Day of Christmas


On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

2 loads of wash
And a fifteen-dollar ice cream gift card


You may be thinking, Alyssa - you do at least two loads of laundry every Tuesday! What's the big deal that makes it Twelve Days worthy? Well let me tell you what the big deal is. The next time it is Laundry Day, I will be on Christmas Vacation 2010!!!! WOOO! I've spent the last two Christmas breaks working full time. I am BEYOND delighted to spend all of Christmas break relaxing and spending time with family. PLUS, Lewis doesn't have to work either. What, what!

Although, to tell the truth, I will probably (definitely) have to do the laundry again before we leave for Idaho next week. Unless I want to travel with dirty clothes that is. (Hmm...) But still. Today is the official Laundry Day, so it counts. Finding numbered things for twelve days is hard.

Only ten days to go!

3 comments:

Aaron and Hannah Kam Family said...

IDAHO?!?!!?!?! I saw that your mom is now living in Rigby on one of her facebook posts..is that true?!?!!?!!!!!!!!! When are you going up and when are you coming home? I'll be home for a day and a half after Christmas, we should have you over for lunch or go out to lunch or meet up some place just so I can SEE you..and meet your hubs that I've never met before!

Alyssa said...

It IS true! Well, except my mom is in Idaho Falls, not Rigby. We will going up there on Monday and then coming back probably the 28th or the 29th. If you will be there at all then, I would LOVE to see you. That would be basically the best thing in the world. If not, well then, we MUST work something out another time. We go up there quite often, I can't believe I never made the connection that you lived up there too and we should get together - whoops, big regret! Anyway, let me know!

Aaron and Hannah Kam Family said...

Ok, well we don't get home until the 27th and we have to rush back to Rexburg so Aaron can go to work. And the 28th I'm going to be busy unpacking and packing again and getting all my stuff done before we leave again. BUT, we leave the 29th afternoon to go down to Utah!! So, we can either try to see you that afternoon or sometime while we are down in Provo, if that's where you guys live! By the way, I just LOVE your 12 days of Christmas!! Such a cute idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...