Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloweeny

As Halloween is fast approaching, it's time to consider that all-important question: what should I been? Here are a few things I've considered:

1. A Trophy Wife. I thought this one might be funny, but a little hard to pull off. There's just not a good description out there of what a trophy wife is supposed to look like. A matching track suit with overdone make-up and hair? A fancy evening gown with jeweled and painted nails? I don't know if people would get it. Plus, I was a Stepford Wife for a costume party a few years ago, and heaven forbid I be unoriginal. Did you ever notice that cougars (not the variety found at BYU) and trophy wives tend to be very similar, except their end goals are different?

2. Sarah Palin. I already have the glasses. All I'd need is a swank business suit and a beehive, and I need to wink a lot and talk in an Alaskan (or whatever) accent.

3. A Hippy. My sister did give me a shirt with a peace sign on it for my birthday.

That's all I've come up with so far. I don't know if any of them will be quite good enough. If you have any ideas for a costume, or if you can think of any ideas or improvements for the above, please to let me know.



4 comments:

Laura said...

My vote goes to Sarah Palin, I think you could pull it off quite well!

Jennifer said...

You could do Palin well, but I think too many people will be her this year...hmmmmm...if I think of anything I will let you know. I have a child that has decided to be a school lunch menu...he had several great ideas, I can look for his list if you like.

whitneyingram said...

"Thingy" stalker here.

I have no recollection as to how I ended up on your blog, but I stopped because I recognized your honey. I went to high school with Lewis and we were good friends. And thanks to him, one of my most favorite memories of high school includes him. Ask him about the time he was doing announcements and he said the word of the day was "fornication". Brilliant.

Anyways, Lewis is the bomb and you probably are to because you are married to him. Tell him Whitney Peterson (Ingram) says hello.

Aaron and Hannah Kam Family said...

You should totally be a bubble bath!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...