Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Upping My BPMs

It has recently become clear to me that Jack does not think I do enough to get my heart rate up throughout that day.

He fell off the couch a while back.  He didn't get hurt or anything, but the mishap helped him figure out the proper way to climb off the couch - feet first.  He hasn't had any problems since.  I've been letting him up onto the couch (he made it on his own once, but he usually runs out of patience) to play around without any worries.

Until today.  Twice - twice - Jack decided to dive headfirst off the couch.  He took great joy in this and thought it was hilarious.  He was giggling like a madman when I managed to catch him enough to slow his fall, thankfully, both times.

He also thinks it's a great game to hightail to the top of the stairs whenever the opportunity presents itself.  Thank goodness I am still faster than him.  But for how long?  How long?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...