Monday, November 9, 2009

Question

Is it weird when someone you dated is dating someone that dated someone else that you dated? And you don't actually know the girl they both dated/are dating, you just notice this because you're friends with the two dudes on the Facebook? And the two individuals you dated don't know each other, their only common link is you and this other girl?

Cause I think it's weird. Maybe me and this girl just have similar tastes. Except not, cause Lewis is not anything like either of those guys and I'm grateful for it.

2 comments:

Haley said...

"Except not, cause Lewis is not anything like either of those guys and I'm grateful for it."
Reece is also waayyy better than any other guy I've dated. That's how I knew he was a keeper :D

Chris and Brindy said...

that's funny! haha. I had to draw myself a diagram to actually understand what the connection was... haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...